Wire Rope Coatings
If you are a manufacturer, stockist or distributor of steel wire, wire ropes or fibre ropes, Bell Plastics offers you a fast, flexible and cost-effective service to coat your product in a wide range of plastics to your own specification.
- A wide range of plastic coatings for wire and wire ropes
- A flexible service, with short minimum run lengths
- Quick turnaround
- Competitive prices
- Manufacturing under an ISO 9001 quality management system
- Wire & wire rope diameters from 1mm - 23mm (uncoated)
- Coated diameters up to 26mm
- Lengths from 10m to 10,000m and more
- Plastic coating materials: PVC, LDPE, HDPE, PP, nylon 6 (PA6), nylon 11 (PA11), PVDF and more
- Standard colours from stock at no extra charge; other colours availableDelivery leadtime: normally 7-14 days from receipt of your wire, depending on coating material, although if you have an urgent requirement we can often be much quicker - even next day!
Call us to discuss your wire and wire rope plastic coating requirements or to request a quote.
Coated Wire Ropes
Please note that we offer a trade coating service for the plastic-covering of our customers' wires and wire ropes. We do not stock or sell finished plastic-coated wires and wire ropes.
Electrical Wires & Cables
Please note that, apart from making our own range of Electric Fence Cables, we do not plastic coat wires and cables for electrical applications.